Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bar & Clubbing guides for iPhone

Guys,

Wordpress bloggers now have the convenient availability to optimize their websites for iPhone using the WP-Touch plugin. no additional programming, no knowledge of HTML, PHP or CSS, just install the plugin in the Wordpress admin section. The Wp-Touch plugin converts any regular Wordpress hosted website to a iPhone friendly version...



I just encountered an amazing website that has helped me do a nice drinking tour in New York: www.venuexperience.com The part that i like about it is that they do not give just reviews of bars but complete city guides with the nicest restaurants, bars and clubs for metropolitans. On top of that...(how else could it be?) customized for use on iPhone! Drink responsibly....:)

3 comments:

  1. i have viewed your site.it is very useful for everyone,
    i shall be grateful if you help me in the promotion of my site named newinapple.com

    http://newinapple.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the all material which you have added in this site its really helpful and good for every one.

    i have also a site named newinapple.com ,
    please help me to promote my site and business.



    http://newinapple.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have viewed your site.it contains a very useful material.
    i want to promote my business,it will be a great pleasure for me
    if you help me in the promotion of
    my business and site named newinapple.com

    http://newinapple.com

    [Ipad-Iphone-Ipod-MacBook]

    ReplyDelete