Thursday, April 30, 2009

SnapTell iPhone App


One of my latest "show off" apps on my iPhone is...SnapTell.

SnapTell is an image recognition iPhone app that allows the user to take a picture of a book, dvd or CD. When the picture is taken, SnapTell gives you information about prices, and the content.

At first I was sceptical about the app, I did not really believe that this could actuall work. I tested the app and it works incredibly well. The app recognized the book and provided me multiple online prices and info on the nearest store where I can purchase the book. It compared prices at different stores, showed the author of the book and gave me links to wikipedia and more.

Anybody who owns an iPhone and is interested in any information about DVD, CD or Book should download this app from Apple's App Store RIGHT AWAY :-) besides the fact that the program is useful, it is also nice to show off with your iPhone haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment